About Me

My photo
A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.

Friday 2 December 2011

Ooooer madam.

I know that it's quite common to have vivid dreams when pregnant but I didn't know they would be quite like this...

I woke up in the night after having a very real and convincing dream in which I was ....erm... having 'intimate' relations with a very old friend whom I haven't actually seen in about 10 years.  He was quite good looking then and is still pretty hot now - even though he is 40 (huh, like I'm some spring chicken).

All very bizarre as even in the dream I was pregnant but didn't appear to have a Husb and friend didn't mind at all that I was 'with child'.  In fact I think he kinda liked it.  It was so real it scares me.  I woke up in quite a fluster - I had clearly enjoyed the experience, but then I got 'The Fear' about Husb rumbling my infidelity!  It took a couple of seconds to remember that I hadn't actually done anything, it was all my sub-conscious.  Ooops.  I'm still trying to decide whether up to fess-up to my friend (we still chat on Facebook).  He'd probably find it funny but I'd be mortified if he didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment