About Me

My photo
A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Cool baby?

I think i might be having a cool baby.  At least that's what I hope.

After being reasonably quiet this morning, baby started it's wriggling as soon as I put on Muse 'Butterflies and Hurricanes'.  Really going for it too!  So i tried an experiment and put the track on 3 times... it wriggled and kicked in exactly the same place each time.  Hoorah!  I had a similar response to Nirvana 'Smells like teen spirit' and then it went really quiet with Will Young.

I really hope this means that it likes Muse and not the complete opposite.  More experiments required I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment